30 Oct 2013

Challenge #135 - "Halloween"

Good Morning Crafters, well as we are so close to the October 31st I thought it only right that we should have another "Halloween" Challenge and I know how you all love this one so now for us this will be the last chance for you to get those cards created for the family and friends until next year. 
I do hope that you did not suffer to badly with all those horrible storms on Sunday night, I know some areas of the UK suffered badly so lets hope with the sun out today here in Gloucestershire its the same with you.
And I know the most important part of these Challenges is to know who the lucky person is who was chosen by Random Org, and this week its:-

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
5
Timestamp: 2013-10-29 20:17:47GMT

Well done Kaia and congratulations we now have a quicker method
of collecting your prize and that is by clicking on the "Contact Tab" at the
Top on the Tabs Bar it will give you a form to fill up with your choice
of  3 Digis and can you make sure you put Challenge #134 in the subject bar
 and please also dont forget to add your email address to make it easier
for Veronica to sort out your images and get them to you quickly.

Dont forget if you quick you will still be able to get your hands on the Halloween images from The Paper Shelter at a reduced price its due to end on the 1st November, so today and tomorrow are the last days that they will be at a brilliant price so dont hang around to long or you will miss your chance, you will find them here.
As always our very generous sponsors are Veronica and Pedro of The Paper Shelter and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30.


And I dont think I have to tell you but I suppose Id better this will only be given to you if you  have used one of their products on your card, but even if you havent they will still give you 3 digi images of your own choice, so you really dont loose out do you? You will find their products here at The Paper Shelter and believe me that they are always adding to their library and are of superior quality and very good value against any currency.
This is the best part of being the person writing up the Challenge Post, showing you what my very talented Design Team have created for your inspiration, and some of us (me included) have been driven to create more than one card for this one (for me is was a mistake I didnt realise I had already made a card) and we are unfortunately without two of the Team members this week Janie whos on her way South with her daughter to spend the winter in the US and unfortunately she has to wait for her hubby to catch up with her with all her crafty goodies, and I want you all to pray for Louise as her poor Dad is not at all well at this moment so she is spending time with her mum giving her the support she really needs at the moment.
But I do have one wonderful Guest Design Team member who has stepped in at the very last moment, we dont see her very often but when we do we welcome her back to the Team with open arms, so please give Lorraine a very big welcome back and visit her blog and give her lots of love. Thanks Lorraine.
























Well I hope you dont feel to spooked? Havent the girls done a brilliant job? Im sure with all those gorgeous cards you will be inspired to take part in this weeks "Halloween" Challenge and I look forward to what you create for us.

2 comentarios:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kaia, enjoy spending your winnings, I have still to spend mines, from last week, LOL

Stunning creations as ever girls you are all so talented xxx

Wendy said...

Oh my...you have the cutest Halloween design team samples this week. Thank you for the "Halloween" challenge!