6 Aug 2014

Challenge #168 - Make it Digital

EDITED 13/8-14
Just a quick note to let you all know that a guest designer has been picked. Her name is Maria and you find her lovely blog here

A big thank you to all of you that applied to my little call for a gdt. You are all very talented and it was a hard task to chose just one of you.  I had a few entries here on the blog and almost as many on my mail. Once again, thank you for your interest and keep those wonderful creations coming. Later on today we have a new challenge up for you.

Love n hugs
Marie


Good morning and welcome back to our new term here at the Paper Shelter. I hope you have enjoyed our "Anything goes" challenge and are ready for a new simple challenge. This weeks theme is

Make it Digital!

In other words use a digital image (no rubber/ clear/ or other stamps allowed), colour with your computer, use digital designer papers. The choice is yours. Sentiments made digital in anyway does not count. DP's, images and colouring it is...


http://www.thepapershelter.com/

We had over 230 entries for this last challenge with the "anything goes" theme and one lucky winner will be picked with the help of the always so kind and helpful Mr Random. After his vacation he has picked

Number # 52, Crafting when I can, Debbie M as his winner. Congratulations!


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
52
Timestamp: 2014-08-06 08:09:23 UTC

You have won 3 digi's of your choice. Use the contact tab above to get in touch with  the Paper Shelter and Veronica will help sort your winnings out. Please write that you are the winner of  "TPS  Summer Challenge" somewhere in your mail. You have until Saturday to claim your prize. 

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. Come on now crafters we know that you love these images and we would really like to see a few more of the Paper Shelter images this week.


Due to personal reasons have I lost one of my designers during this time. We send our regards and big thanks to Carolyn for all her work on team. It has been brilliant having you with us here at the Paper Shelter. We send our warm regards to you and wish you all the best. And with two of  "my" other designers having some time off, I am kind of shorthanded this week. The lovely Angela has stepped in from the A-team and made a lovely card. You are a star! Thanks! 

And with all this said, I need to find a guest designer. Is anyone interested? I know that it's summer holiday for many of you out there and here in Sweden we only have two weeks left before schools starts again. However the show must go on... If you are interested in a gdt spot here, either leave a comment here or find my e-mail on my personal blog. I will pick one of you to design for us with the first challenge starting with the next B-team challenge 20th of August. (You will be joining us for three challenges). You have until Sunday night (Swedish time) to contact me in any way you can... Don't forget to have some contact info on your blog so I can EASYLY contact you if you are the chosen one. 

Well with all this said, I hope you enjoy what the team has made and can find some inspiration from all the lovely creations here. 

Love n hugs
Marie and the hopefully well rested B-team







helping our from the lovely A-team





9 comentarios:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations they are lovely, Hazel (Didos) xx

theCook said...

I'd be happy to guest design for The Paper Shelter as I love these cute images! You can have a look at my Paper Shelter cards here : http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.fr/search/label/The%20Paper%20Shelter

Unknown said...

Hi there...I would love to be a GDT member and here is my blog address so you can take a look at my work :)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! Everyone's coloring is so amazing! Love Angela's card with the stars and the gears.. love the papers and the colors! Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Debbie on your win, yet another set of fabulous images from the DT..I would like to be considered as a GDT.

Here is the link to my Blog

http://avrilannwatson46.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you for the chance, hugs xxx

Alycia said...

I would like to work with your team and images as a guest designer. :) Love meeting new people and sharing ideas.

www.happychickdesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks and good luck with your search.

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

I would love to GDT for you :)

hugs Ria

hippie said...

hi, i am interested to be a guest designer. I Make digital cards with your stamps.

Cards By MI said...

The guest designer has been chosen and will be presented shortly. I am truly amazed about how many wanted to join us as guest designers for the short time it as up. You are all a brilliant group of crafters and I will save all the contact info for future adventures. In Sepetember will we have our design team call. Maybe it's for you? Dig out your colouring medium and get started we want to see what you do with our digital images.
Love n hus
Marie, Team leader, The Paper Shelter